We will pick you up from your hotel in Kusadasi, Selcuk or Izmir in the morning and transfer you to Pamukkale/Denizli. When you arrive in Pamukkale, the tour begins with a tour guide and other participants (unless you choose private tour).
Pamukkale (meaning Cotton Castle in Turkish) is famous for its beautiful white travertines and antique city of Hierapolis. Also with its thermal water springs, Pamukkale and Karahayit are two important health tourism centers. In Hierapolis antique city, there’s a lot history to see and appreciate. Amphitheater, Necropolis and The Martyrium of Apostle Philip are the highlights of Hierapolis.
Itinerary of Pamukkale Tour
- 08:00 We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Pamukkale. You’ll have a lunch in a local restaurant with our tour guide. After lunch, locations to visit are; Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinus Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool which are all located in Hierapolis. You will find a chance to take photos of the best spots in Pamukkale while walking through the travertines without shoes/slippers and socks.
- 16:00 End of the tour.
- 16:30 You will be transferred back to your hotel in Kusadasi, Selcuk or Izmir (or to Izmir airport if you wish).
- Kusadasi / Selcuk / Izmir to Denizli transfers and vice versa
- Pamukkale, Hierapolis tour
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees for museums and archeological sites
- Lunch in a local restaurant
What’s Not Included?
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra Pool
- Personal expenses and tips