- Entrance fees to sites and museums
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- Accommodation in local hotels
- Domestic flight tickets and all transportation
- Professional tour guide
What’s Not Included?
- Personal expenses and tips
Ephesus is probably the most famous ancient site in Turkey. It was a busy trade center as a port city. Ephesus had a great influence on the ancient world. Also as an important religious center of early Christianity and one of the seven churches mentioned in the Book of Revelations. Now surrounded by Artemis Temple, Virgin Mary’s House and The Church of Saint John it is also one of the most important tourist attractions in Turkey.
Pamukkale & Hierapolis
Pamukkale is famous with its white cascades of calcium springs. There are 17 hot water springs in Pamukkale. When the hot spring waters come up to surface, they loose the carbon dioxide in the water and calcium bicarbonate subsides to shape the beautiful white cascades of Pamukkale. It is a joy to see this natural site, an eye candy. You can walk through Pamukkale and even find a chance to relax in the hot water of ancient pool.
Built just above the hot spring waters of Pamukkale, Hierapolis is a mighty ancient city and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Hierapolis built in 2.nd century BC by the King of Pergamon then became a Roman City. City was famous with several important sanctuaries and also it was an important trade center. Hierapolis was famous for purple die and cloth making as it is still famous with textile products.
2 Days Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour Program
- 05:00 Pick you up from hotel in Istanbul and transfer to airport.
- 07:00 Flight to Izmir.
- 08:05 Arrival to Izmir, meet with driver and drive to Ephesus/Selcuk.
- 09:00 Arrival to Ephesus. Full day Ephesus Tour starts. First we will visit The Temple of Artemis, then drive to Ephesus. In Ephesus we will see Celsus Library, Temple of Hadrian, The Fountain of Trajan and The Theater. We will have lunch in a local Turkish restaurant and drive to Virgin Mary’s House. After the tour you will be taken to your hotel (4 stars) to spend the night in Kusadasi (Lunch included).
Breakfast is at 08:00 o’clock. You’ll be picked up from your hotel in Kusadasi and head to Pamukkale/Denizli. It takes 3 hours to get to Pamukkale. Pamukkale tour has several beautiful natural and historical spots to enjoy. With the assistance of your professional guide, you will visit and walk through travertine terraces. Hierapolis antique city also has important locations to see such as The Amphitheater, The Temple of Apollo, Martyrium of St. Philip, Cleopatra Pool and Necropolis (Note that swimming in Cleopatra antique pool requires an extra charge that you have to pay before you enter the pool). After the tour you will be transferred to airport to take your flight. When you arrive the Airport in Istanbul we will pick you up and you will be taken back to your hotel (Breakfast and lunch included).
* Note that the indicated hours above may change. You’ll be informed about the exact hours before the tour.